We believe that our work is all about improving lives for the residents, visitors and customers in the city of Hull. Our ultimate measure of success is whether we are delivering the outcomes that people need and want.
As with every local authority, those outcomes form the basis of our sustainable community strategy which provides the focus for all partners in the city. This strategy has four themes:
- Earning - the people of Hull thrive economically
- Learning - children and young people achieve their full potential
- Healthy - the people of Hull make healthy lifestyle choices
- Safe - the people of Hull live in a safe and sustainable city
- Green level accreditation with Investors in the Environment for 7 consecutive years
- Green Champion Award Winner - Yorkshire & Humber 2017