Work with us
Join a dedicated team of sustainability experts helping businesses across the UK
iiE is a high-performing environmental accreditation scheme, with strong values and a clear purpose to support our members with long-term sustainable success. Our membership base is growing quickly across the UK, representing over 40,000 employees combined. We realise that our continued success is down to the hard work, determination and quality of our staff.
Want to be a part of our growing team? Check out our current vacancies below:
iiE Advisory Group Members
Part-time – Voluntary
Closing date: 30 June 2022
We are looking for an advisory group that can use their experience to help us to make a significant impact to support a sustainable economy, that does better for people and the environment. We are looking to recruit passionate, highly skilled advisors to help support the growth of iiE through expertise, knowledge, and connections.
Why work for iiE?
We’re committed to encouraging a positive working environment and provide learning and development opportunities for all of our team. Working with us means you get continuous exposure to interesting professional experiences, working with people from a variety of organisations and sectors that will challenge and inspire you – and you will do the same for them!
We believe in having a strong culture and our employees understand and work by a set of core values:
- Proactive – Forward thinking and enthusiastic in seeking solutions
- Professional – Meeting and exceeding our organisational professional standards
- Empowering – Supporting others with information and resources to help them take
- Enterprising – Innovative and opportunistic in our approach
- Collaborative – Seeking effective ways to work together and achieve more impact
- Communicative – Raising awareness of the work we do and other important sustainability issues
- Transformative – Creating real change to benefit people and the environment
- True to our word – We work with integrity and are consistent, fair, honest and open in our approach
iiE is a scheme run by PECT, read more here: