Reducing waste - planning for zero waste week and beyond (Members Only)
It’s never been more important than ever to reduce waste. Globally, we are using natural resources much quicker than they are being replenished, and developed countries are using more than our fair share of those scarce resources. At an organisational level, waste is a really easy area to engage with staff and start to nudge them towards ‘greener’ working practices.
During the webinar, we will explore the principles of good waste management and present simple ideas that you can implement to help reduce waste in the workplace.
The presentation will cover:
- ideas to encourage waste prevention and reduction
- a brief introduction to the Circular Economy
- how to run Zero Waste Week in your organisation
- the iiE resources available to help you to help you achieve this and
- some examples of quick-win initiatives introduced by iiE members to reduce their waste.
This webinar will be presented by Camilla Sherwin, one of iiE’s Sustainability Consultants. Camilla has a wealth of experience in the environmental sector, particularly in the area of waste and recycling. Having spent a number of years at WasteWatch and the recyclables market development programme London Remade, she has more recently run a waste minimisation project in her local community to encourage her fellow residents to rethink their resource use.
To register your place for this event, please book here.