You may have already achieved or be working towards your iiE certification, but you might also want to consider entering your organisation for a Green Apple Award to receive further recognition for becoming a greener business.
The Green Apple Environment Awards were established in 1994 as an annual campaign to recognise, reward and promote environmental best practice around the world. The Awards were launched in 1994 by The Green Organisation.
The aims of the Green Apple Awards:
- To improve environmental performance
- Encourage the efficient use of resources.
- Enhance the competitiveness of organisations.
- To support the wider goals of sustainable development, including social benefits through
community and staff involvement.
- To help Green Apple Award winners to benefit from their environmental endeavours.
Entries are invited from any company, organisation, community or individual that is helping the environment.
All of the winners – Gold, Silver and Bronze – will be invited to attend a presentation ceremony in the Houses of Parliament, Palace of Westminster, London, in November; where they will be presented with Green Apple Award trophies.
FREE entries close on 31st May every year.
Last Minute Entries accepted up to June 30 every year (on payment of £100 + VAT Last Minute Entry Fee).
Late Entries are accepted up to July 31 every year (on payment of £150 + VAT Late Entry Fee).
The first entry is free. Additional entries each incur an Entry Fee of £100 + VAT.