Investors in the Environment (iiE) is a fast-growing accreditation scheme that strives to reduce the environmental impact of organisations across the UK. iiE membership and accreditation is applicable to any organisation, anywhere.
Since 2010 Investors in the Environment has:
- Actively supported 300+ members to gain accreditation.
- Seen 90% of members working to, or achieving Green level accreditation.
- Helped businesses save over £1,000,000 in 2015, across their resources and systems.
- Run and partnered over 50 successful events and workshops highlighting different environmental information to help the business sector.
- Encouraged networking between our members, supporting collaboration and sharing best practice.
Due to the flexibility of our accreditation scheme, businesses are seeing the benefits of running their own iiE franchise. Our franchise model is applicable for any region.
- Helping businesses save hundreds of thousands of pounds a year, as well as carbon reduction and other resource savings.
- Building and running your own network of environmentally aware and sustainable businesses.
- Receiving all the start-up branding, templates, training and support you need to run your own effective franchise.
- Becoming involved in environmental projects and green initiatives, all in the name of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and business sustainability.
- Setting the iiE standard across your own area and being part of an ever-growing popular certification and membership scheme.
If you like the idea of running your own iiE franchise, or would like to know more about the scheme and its possibilities, then please get in touch. Call 01733 568408 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.