There are many ways in which businesses can get involved with Investors in the Environment:
- Pledge your support - join our community of over 600 business pledgers.
- Get accredited for your hard work - with Bronze, Silver or Green accreditation to suit you and your environmental hard work.
- Specialist Consultancy – we offer a variety of consultancy support to suit your needs, From a fast-track to iiE accreditation, climate change report, to ISO14001 support and mock audits.
- Become an official sponsor of Investors in the Environment - we can tailor a package to your needs.
- Make a practical contribution - donate some funds, your time (by volunteering) or resources to the scheme.
- Send us your green credentials - so we can promote you to others.
- Advertise your business - there are advertising opportunities on our website.
- Get listed on our Green Business Directory - if you offer environmental products or services, or have high environmental performance in any sector, send us your details so we can promote your business to potential customers on our directory.
- Get your message across to hundreds of local businesses - promote your green products, services or special offers on our monthly e-newsletter that goes out to the database of over 600 organisations that have pledged their support to be greener.
- Partnerships and Franchises – If you would like to role out iiE in your area, there are plenty of options to choose from, we can manage the role out for you, or we can sell you a franchise and train you up - for you to be able to manage your own area. Either way, we will be creating sustainable business together!